It’s hard to believe, but Spring will be here soon and that means time to check out your car. Our service writer, Teresa, gives you a quick rundown about how you can prepare your vehicle for spring.
6 Things to prepare your vehicle for spring:
- Make sure your wiper fluid reservoir is full.
- Inspect your wiper blades for tears or cracks and replace as needed (April showers bring May flowers!)
- Make sure your Air Conditioner is functioning properly. If it’s not blowing cold, you may need to test the system.
- Change your air filter and Cabin air filter so you and your engine can breathe comfortably!
- Check the tread depth of your tires. As spring arrives, it’s usually wet, and low tread could make your car slide in wet conditions!
- Have your brakes inspected. With upcoming summer travel, you will most likely be in stop and go traffic more often than in the winter months.